Capture 2018 Solo
Capture 2018 Solo
Save time with a lighting design, documentation and visualisation software that is both easy to learn and rewarding to use! Capture 2018™ is a native macOS and Windows application that lets you work with the lighting, video, laser, moving scenery and water elements of a show. Where Capture 2018™ truly excels is at its ease of use and ability to seamlessly allow switching between design, documentation and visualization oriented tasks. This provides an unprecedented level of flexibility and ability to support any type of design process and also encourages trying out new workflows.
• Native Feel
• New Rendering Engine
• New Design Tab
• New Design Tools
• New Universe and Library Tab
• Empowered Reports
• More Plot Options
• File Format and Protocol Updates
• Superb DWG Export
Capture 2018™ supports a wide range of ethernet DMX protocols like Art-Net and sACN but also connects directly to High End and MA Lighting consoles as well as consoles that support CITP from brands such as ADB, Avolites, ChamSys and Strand Lighting.
Capture 2018™ also plays back local video files, streams video directly from CITP/MSEX compatible and Green Hippo media servers, receives laser projector content from LaserAnimation Sollinger and Pangolin systems and live positioning information directly from Kinesys K2 systems.
Capture 2018™ is a 64-bit application for both Mac OS X and Windows platforms. This allows Capture to use more RAM to accommodate the ever-growing production sizes, as well as the use of the latest computer technologies out there, such as SketchUp 2016 support on Mac OS X and moving to video playback and compression based on AVFoundation on Mac OS X and Windows Media Foundation on Windows.
Capture 2018™ is available in 4 versions:
Solo, Duet, Quartet, & Symphony
• Number of DMX Universes - 1
• Record, Playback and Render Still Snapshots in High Resolution
• Import Models via SKP, 3DS & OBJ Files with Layers, Groups and Materials
• Full AtlaBase Library with On-Demand Addition of Missing Items
• Laser feeds from LaserAnimation and Pangolin - 1
• Video Playbacks from Local File - 1
• Paperwork - Create Plots, Reports & Print
• Video Streams from CITP/MSEX or Green Hippo Media Servers - 1
• Import Models via DXF & DWG Files with Layers and Groups
• Record, play back and render movie snapshots to video files
• Create Stand-Alone Presentation Executables with Snapshots
• Motion Controlled Cameras & Scenery using DMX and Kinesys K2
• DMX Controlled Water Jet Effects - 1
Mac OS X Users: Mac OS X 10.9 or later will be required.
Windows Users: 64-bit Windows 7 or later will be required.
(If you are running a Windows 32-bit installation your Windows license covers you for 64 bits as well, but a full reinstallation of Windows is required.)
Download Demo Version of Capture 2018™ Software Here:
NO Returns on Software.
Product names used on this page may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged.
Specifications and documentation subject to change without notice.