FLEX LED Tape WP
FLEX LED Tape WPSKU# FLEX LED Tape WP
ELATION FLEX LED TAPE is a very thin and flexible LED circuit strip mounted inside a silicone water proof sleeve. It can be cut every 2” and put back together using simple soldering techniques and silcone seal kit. It comes available in RGB and White Color versions. High output, low heat and easy installation make this product the ideal product for a variety of applications.
FLEX RGB WP tape
The RGB version has been prefabricated in a 10’ spool with 60 x 2” circuit strips holding 3 SMD LED’S each for a total of 180 120° SMD LED’s. You will need a 12V power supply and a control option to make the tapes work. The Power supplies offered are UL and CSA approved or recognized.
There are two control options available to operate the FLEX RGB tape.
An infrared wireless controller system to change colors which allows you to select 16 static colors or run color fades plus 2 intensity settings.
A DMX driver that will give you 3 DMX channels and allow you to use the DMX controller of your choice. This will allow you to create specific colors, 0-100% dimming and program intensity levels of your choice. Needed items Elar Driver 1 and S-150-12.
FLEX WW(2,700K) & CW (6,000K) single color tapes
The single color WHITE tapes are prefabricated in 20'Spools with 120 x 2” black circuit strips holding 3 SMD LED’S each for a total of 360 120° SMD LED’s.You will need a 12V power supply and a control option to make the tapes work. The Power supplies offered are UL and CSA approved. There are two options available to operate the FLEX single color tape.
A simple 12V Power supply that will power on the tape. You will need some type of power interrupter switch them on and off.
A DMX driver X-DIMMER-1 that will give you 1 DMX channels and allow you to use the DMX controller of your choice. This will allow you 0-100% dimming and program intensity levels of your choice.
Photometric IES File
• FLEX RGB+WP: 10’ RGB Flex tape roll v+ constant current design
• FLEX EC20: CM 20cm extension (8.5")
• FLEX EC3M: 1 meter extension (3’3”)
• FLEX RGBC: Control Box
• WR LED: Wireless Remote
• FLEX RGBA: Amplifier
FLEX SINGLE COLOR DETAILS
• FLEX WW WP: 20’ Warm white Flex tape roll
• FLEX CW WP: 20’ Cool white Flex tape roll
• FLEX A WP: 20’ Amber Flex tape roll
• FLEX PSU4A (DC-12V – 4AMP – 48w)
• 1 X FLEX RBG tape
• 1 X FLEX Single color tape
• S-150-12 (DC-12V – 12.5AMP – 150w)
• 3 X FLEX RBG tape
• 6 X FLEX Single color tape
(Connections must be Parallel - you cannot link tapes together - home run to each tape)
• Elar-Driver 1 - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 1 flex RGB LED strip per PSU required
• X-Dimmer 1 - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 1 Flex single color tape per psu required
• Elar-Driver 8 12V - DMX driver/dimmer - can run 3 Flex RGB LED strip total
• FLEX CLIP KIT - 20 mounting clips for WP flex tape
• FLEX CLIP IP KIT - end caps connectors and silicone glue with clips
• Avg. Rated Life – 30,000hrs
• LED Spacing – 16.6mm (.65”)
• Dimensions – 11.5mm (.45”) W x .15mm (.005”) D
• Operating Temperature - -40°c to 80°c
• Tape adhesive temperatures - -30°c to 90°c
• Total power consumption of the FLEX RGB tape is 26 watts at full power for 10' roll
• Total power consumption of the FLEX Single color is 28.8 watts for 20' roll
• cETLus approved
FLEX CHANNEL (click for more info)
Specifications and documentation subject to change without notice.